Thursday 28 March 2013

 
 
Here's a link everyone can visit and get inspired by those who strayed in life became addicts and are now on the road to recovery through one young mans dream. I have contributed to this book also with some of my own poetry. I will admit I am an ex addict and also found the same path in life.
 
 
Some of the poems on this site is not suitable for small children.
 
I have written and contributed 4 poems to this book and belief it is inspirational that people can pull themselves out of the gutters of life and me absolutly amazing.
 
PLEASE SUPPORT THE ARTISTS IN THIS BOOK AND SHOW THEM THEY ARE WORTH MORE IN LIFE THAN LIFE ITS SELF.
 
ALL NET PROFFITS OF THIS BOOK GO TO THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.