Tuesday 20 December 2011

Crazy Nut Saves The Day

Crazy Nut was a bad little boy,
Who liked to pick on others?
Due to power he did enjoy,
Along with his team of brothers.

Until this day when out of the blue,
He seen an old lady in trouble,
This made him think what should I do,
Which really burst his bubble.

With all his anger deep inside,
He thought of his poor mammy,
Then all of a sudden he replied,
In a way which sent him balmy.

Running in with all his might,
He grabbed this guy by the collar,
And punched him twice, oh yes that’s right,
Even though he was taller.

“W hat are you doing you stupid brat”.
He shouted at the top of his voice,
“I hope you know you don’t do that”.
He said without a choice.

“You shouldn’t pick on vulnerable ones,
Who cannot defend for themselves”.
He shouted aloud in front of some nuns.
While dragging him through some shelves.

“Now apologize for what you’ve done,
You dopey little buffoon,
Before I kick you around for fun,
From here right to the moon”.

“I’m sorry Miss, I didn’t mean it,
I hope that you’re ok”.
Said the guy as he stumbled a bit,
While trying to get away.

“Where are you going you piece of dirt?
I’m not finished with you”.
Yelled Crazy Nut to the little jerk,
While phoning the police now to.

“Oh thank you son, you are kind,
For stopping and helping me out”.
“That’s no problem you will find,
For that’s what I’m about”.

Then with that the police came too,
And arrested the stupid big guy,
While doing, what they had to do,
And that’s no word of a lie.

Even though Crazy Nut was bad,
In many a different way,
The Police thanked him for being a lad,
And for saving this women this day.

By Dr Geebers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.