Monday 28 January 2013

Im Feeling All The Magic

 
I'm feeling all the magic inside and didn't know what to do
So I sit and wrote this little rhyme simply for all of you
As my heart it skips a beat in a way it cannot be
While your smile took me by surprise way down by the sea
With a sparkle coming from your eyes that I'd never seen before
As I said you looked beautiful walking through that door
I simply could not understand it as my hesrt it skipped a beat
Even though i'm a talented bum sleeping out on the street
Doing what I have to do to hopefully live each day
To put smiles on many faces before I simply go grey
So please remember you are the one that simply wrote this out
For if I hadn't met you then this rhyme would never came about
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.