Tuesday 6 November 2012

I was down and out

I was down and out
And on the road
I didn't know what to do
I was feeling life
The way it was
I was feeling it oh so true

I was understanding
All the madness
I was understanding the pain
I was doing
What I had to do
It was driving me in sane

I was going here
And going there
Not knowing what I'd become
Except a man
Who lost it all
And ended up a bum

Then all of a sudden
It happened to me
Way out of the blue
I met a women
Who liked me
And the things I had to do

To stay alive
In a hard world
Where pain and suffering is
Through the things
You may never see
And I will never miss

So I was lucky
To get a break
To see my future unfold
Yet many never
Get that chance
As thet die young not old

With all the power
Of their glory
Never ever said
Because it's to late
For them now
Because they are dead

Respect to them
For living this way
And doing what they do
For life is hard
For all of us
So I hope it don't happen to you.

By Dr Geebers

Make a difference and help someone you don't know become happy again. Go on make a donation http://www.crisis.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.